KEEP YOUR FOODFRESHER - LONGER
OVTENE IS SUSTAINABLE FOOD PACKAGING
Nature is perfect
It gave us our inspiration for Ovtene. Like an eggshell, Ovtene protects, conserves and breathes, enhancing the good tastes of HEALTHY EATING.
OVTENE IS 100% RECYCLABLE
Ovtene is made of 60% inert minerals, suitable for contact with food, deriving from renewable sources. The remaining 40% polyethylene ensures it can be recycled as “plastic”.
“An innovative, effective and eco-friendly product; really perfect for our philosophy”
D. Fiori, Lugi Guffanti 1876
“I am very satisfied with the choice of Ovtene for my business, an interesting product that works very well”
M. Arosio, Macelleria Arosio and national president of Federcarmi
“I have packed both sliced and whole pieces of our salame and salumi cotti and refrigerated them for various periods of time and found the paper to protect the product in a way that I have never seen before, preserving moisture while allowing the product to breathe.”
Paul Bertolli, Founder/CEO, Fra’Mani Handcrafted Foods
“Great results!!! We opened the boxes today after 28 days. The difference between the limes using Ovtene, is nothing short of amazing!”
Dean Mixon, President, Mixon Fruit Farms